Learn how to create beautiful textured mixed media art at a workshop in our dedicated workshop in the Surrey countryside
Create textured art with our resi-CRETE, art resin, pigments. XL Crackle Paste and hydroflow Water Based Casting Compound. This will be a really creative mixed media workshop so you can let your imagination flow! The day will start at 10am and finish around 3pm with a break for lunch. During the session you will learn about working with art grade resins, from introduction & basic techniques right up to advanced processes. You will be learning and honing your skills inside a fully functioning resin company and the home of resin art. Your workshop will take place at the new headquarters of Eli-Chem Resins Ltd in Dunsfold, Surrey, United Kingdom. Our instructors are either professional resin artists or specialists working in the resin industry for a living.
After a short demonstration from our experts, you will start work with our non toxic resin, pigments and art texture materials.What is included the course fee?
- Expert instruction by a professional resin artist and an experienced member of our Eli-Chem team
- All products and materials will be supplied including crackle paste, resi-CRETE, resin, pigments and hydrolflow Water Based Casting Compound
- PPE - apron, gloves and safety glasses
- Quality apron to use on the day and take home with you
- 2 x boards for your designs plus one hydroflow piece
- Lunch, coffee and biscuits
- The opportunity to stock up on all resins used at steeply discounted prices, even lower than our website prices
- Free UK delivery by courier of your finished work once the resin has cured
Eli-Chem are known as an innovator of safer artwork products, and the resins you will be using are all ASTM certified as non toxic, non hazardous and odourless. All resins, pigments, additives, aprons, gloves, safety glasses and heat guns will be provided. Just bring yourself, and don’t wear your best clothes! We will supply 2 x wooden boards for you to create your masterpieces and a silicone mould to create a hydroflow moulding.
You will be able to come in and collect your artwork if you live locally or we will package your artwork up safely and ship it to you a few days later.
The course will last approximately 5 hours with coffee and lunch included. Free on-site parking is available. Once you have booked your space we will email you with a map and directions how to find us along with all the information you will need to make the most of your day with us.
If you are booking for more than one person please add all participants email addresses in the comments box during checkout so that we can email them too.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Attendee Age: 16+.
3D Texture Art Workshop
- Brand: Eli-Chem
- Product Code: 3D Texture Workshops (6 per class)
- Availability: 11
£195.00 Including VAT