Learn how to create beautiful homeware and textured mixed media art at a workshop in our dedicated workshop in the Surrey countryside
Create a planter with hydroflow water based casting compound, along with textured art using resi-CRETE, art resin, pigments and XL Crackle Paste. This will be a really creative mixed media workshop so you can let your imagination flow!
The day will start at 10am and finish around 3pm with a break for lunch. After a short demonstration from our experts, you will start work with hydroflow, non toxic resin, pigments and art materials.
We will also introduce our brand new product Metal Cast, which we will be launching globally this year. Metal Cast is formulated using real aluminium powder to create beautiful, authentic metallic homeware..What is included the course fee?
- Expert instruction by a professional resin artist and an experienced member of our Eli-Chem team
- FREE hydroflow 1.75kg kit to take home worth £22.80
- All products and materials will be supplied including hydroflow, Crackle Paste, resi-CRETE, resin and pigments
- PPE - apron, gloves and safety glasses
- Quality apron to use on the day and take home with you
- 2 x boards for your designs plus one hydroflow casting
- Lunch, coffee and biscuits
- The opportunity to stock up on all resins used at steeply discounted prices, even lower than our website prices
- Free UK delivery by courier of your finished work once the resin has cured
Eli-Chem are known as an innovator of safer artwork products, and the resins you will be using are all ASTM certified as non toxic, non hazardous and odourless. All resins, pigments, additives, aprons, gloves, safety glasses and heat guns will be provided. Just bring yourself, and don’t wear your best clothes! We will supply 2 x wooden boards for you to create your masterpieces and a silicone mould to create a hydroflow moulding.
You will be able to come in and collect your artwork if you live locally or we will package your artwork up safely and ship it to you a few days later.
The course will last approximately 5 hours with coffee and lunch included. Free on-site parking is available. Once you have booked your space we will email you with a map and directions how to find us along with all the information you will need to make the most of your day with us.
If you are booking for more than one person please add all participants email addresses in the comments box during checkout so that we can email them too.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Attendee Age: 16+.
Casting & Texture Art Workshop
- Brand: Eli-Chem
- Product Code: Casting & Structure Workshops (6 per class)
- Availability: 9
£195.00 Including VAT