Learn how to create beautiful resin geode art at a workshop in our dedicated workshop in the Surrey countryside
Create textured geode art with our resin, crystals, mica powder and glitter. This will be a really creative workshop so you can let your imagination flow! The day will start at 10am and finish around 3pm with a break for lunch.
After a short demonstration from our experts, you will start work with our non toxic resin and geode art materials, these include:
- 100% natural, ethically sourced, vegan friendly, cruelty free, cosmetic grade mica powder in 2 shades
- 100% natural, ethically sourced, vegan friendly, cruelty free, cosmetic grade biodegradable glitter in 2 shades
- Resin8 Glass Crush - Recycled crushed glass
- Resin8 Crumble - Quartz and resin nuggets (3-8mm)
- Resin8 Granules – Coloured pure sand
- Resin8 Rubble – Natural marble tumble
- Resin8 Rocks – Natural quartz crystal chips or large glass chunks
On the day you will be able to choose from 4 different colourway kits which will contain everything you need to create 2 unique pieces of geode art to take home with you.
AZURE WATERS MINT CRUNCH SWEET STARLET RETRO MONO
What is included the course fee?
- Expert instruction by a professional resin artist and an experienced member of our Eli-Chem team
- All products and materials will be supplied including resin, crystals and glue gun
- PPE - apron, gloves and safety glasses
- Quality apron to use on the day and take home with you
- 3 free-form wooden geode boards (1 x practise piece and 2 x free-form boards up to 40cm diameter)
- Lunch, coffee and biscuits
- The opportunity to stock up on all resins used at steeply discounted prices, even lower than our website prices
- Free UK delivery by courier of your finished work once the resin has cured
Eli-Chem are known as an innovator of safer artwork products, and the resins you will be using are all ASTM certified as non toxic, non hazardous and odourless.
You have the option of taking your masterpieces home with you or we can package and ship them to you a few days later.
The course will last approximately 5 hours with coffee and lunch include. Free on-site parking is available. Once you have booked your space we will email you with a map and directions how to find us along with all the information you will need to make the most of your day with us.
If you are booking for more than one person please add all participants email addresses in the comments box during checkout so that we can email them too.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Attendee Age: 16+.
*Credit to Caroline Bond and Cheryl Tomline for 2 of our geode images
Resin Geode Art Workshop
- Brand: Eli-Chem
- Product Code: Geode Workshops (10 per class)
- Availability: 15
£195.00 Including VAT